Come in and make yourself comfortable
We have a wide range of demonstration equipment available for you to try at our Home Independence Centre in Bristol.
Come and visit us to try a variety of products which can support you to live independently in your own home: whether it’s furniture such as beds and recliner chairs, or handrails, mobility aids and telecare, our experts are on hand to discuss your needs and show you what is available to suit your requirements.
You can view our bathing displays, demonstration shower units, toilets and bidet systems, adapted kitchens, stairlifts and even our fully functioning floor lift. We ensure that we are up to date with all the latest technology to make you comfortable and independent in your own home.
We can then arrange to order and install any of the larger items you require. For smaller pieces of equipment, we may signpost you to suppliers or retailers. At our showroom you will find the following:
- Through floor lifts
- Toileting equipment including wash & dry toilets
- Bathing equipment
- Adapted toilets
- Adjustable beds
- Rise and recline armchairs
- Kitchen equipment
- Eating and drinking equipment
- Dressing aids
- Mobility aids such as wheelchairs, rollators and walking sticks
- Telecare such as personal alarms and security systems and other devices that call for help if you, or someone you know, falls or has a problem at home.
If you have any questions or want to find out in advance of your visit if we have something specific you are looking for, we are more than happy to talk with you. Simply call us on 0300 323 0700.